Wednesday, September 14, 2005

First of all I would like to introduce myself. I was born in Vienna, and I grew up there. I do not like Austria, I do not like Europa. I like America. Since I am not so rich (yet) to permanently live in the USA and become a citizen, I have to work and live in this ugly city, full of Wiener Schnitzels, Lipizzaners, Mozart chocolate and the like. I dislike soccer and I have a website at the university to link to my other work.

This blog is intended to show off the way I see Vienna in the above kind of emotional tensions I feel, when being confronted with this latenet racist people here. I mean the people on the street, in the subways, in the offices and else. You know.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
posted by Sybil Amber at 9/14/2005 03:08:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home